New motion sensor for Luxo task lights
Our new "off mode" PIR (Passive InfraRed) motion sensor enhances control and energy savings.
By detecting infrared rays emitted by the human body, the sensor automatically turns a task light off when the user has been away from the workspace for a brief time. This saves energy and ensures that task lights are not left on when the office is empty.
This quick-connect accessory can be used with any Luxo LED arm-based task light (360, Air LED, L-1 LED, Ninety, Ovelo and Terea).
- Operating voltage: DC 5V - 25V
- Output voltage: Equal to input voltage
- Load current: <3A
- Static power loss: ≤50u
- Delay time: Adjustable from 2 seconds - 9 minutes
- Sensor Distance: 0-7 metres adjustable
- Product dimensions: 48 mm x 25 mm x 14 mm