The Customer and Documentation Manager Navy will be an important sales and project support function to our Global sales business units and our customers and will work with documentation related activities in the Navy segment.
• Bachelor degree in Engineering, Business Administration or comparable field.
• Experience from customer service and documentation work processes.
• Customer service and detailed oriented team player with focus on meeting deadlines.
• Ability to understand technical products and requirements from class societies.
• Experience from project documentation is an advantage.
• Fluent in oral and written English. Knowledge of German a plus.
Main job tasks includes:
• Navy products and systems document support to the business units and customers.
• Knowledge of products and systems certificates requirements.
• Document gap analysis studies.
• Ensure that the product data is correct in documentation manuals and on the web.
• Define and create the Glamox Navy documentation standard and product package.
• Support business units and end customer with project related documentation.
• Implement procedures and standards to improve documentation and customer service.
What we offer
• A strong, competent team
• Open and clear communication culture
• International working atmosphere
• Attractive compensation structures
• Permanent employment
• Flexible working hours
• Further education
Please send us your application and CV to Ronny Orvik (email@example.com
) or Stefan Oster (firstname.lastname@example.org
). Feel free to send us an email if you have any questions or would like more information about this position.