The Technical Manager Navy will be an important link between our Global sales Business Units and our product development and factory teams. The successful candidate will work with activities related to the Navy segment and offer technical support and advice to our sales teams worldwide.
• Technician/electrical engineer or comparable education.
• Experience from the Naval industry, shipyard, lighting or class societies is an advantage.
• A team player and good communicator with the ability to meet deadlines.
• Fluent in oral and written English. Knowledge of German a plus.
Main job tasks includes:
• Pre-contract technical support to the Glamox business sales units.
• Lead technical clarification meetings in the tender process.
• Technical support in products and systems selections for bids.
• Technical sales support in customer meetings.
• Technical project manager on large Navy project bids.
• Expert on Naval rules and regulations and compliance to these.
• Knowledge on how to utilize Group internal synergies on products and systems.
• Participation in Naval trade fairs & sales meetings.
What we offer
• A strong, competent team
• Open and clear communication culture
• International working atmosphere
• Attractive compensation structures
• Permanent employment
• Flexible working hours
• Further education
Please send us your application and CV to Ronny Orvik (firstname.lastname@example.org
) or Stefan Oster (email@example.com
). Feel free to send us an email if you have any questions or would like more information about this position.