Low Bay Lighting
Glamox offers a whole range of luminaries designed for low bay installations.For Low Bay we recommend an installation height below 4m in Process Area such as Local Operating Area Lighting (pumps, etc.) or Operating Platforms on Skids, Platforms, Walkways Pipe Rack.
Glamox recommend that:
- Low glare and uniform dispersion of light shall be preferred.
- Colour temperature CCT 5000K, and colour rendering CRI>80.
- All mounting accessories shall be 316L SS and supplied with the fixtures.
- The LED type fixture shall be complete with LED’s and IC driver, instant starting with power factor better than 0.9.
- Terminals suitable for terminating up to 6mm2 stranded conductors.
- Fixture resistant to thermal and mechanical shocks.
- Fixtures shall have facilities for fixing of optional free fall retention lanyard.
- Battery pack shall be easy replaceable and accessible in separate chamber.
- The luminaire shall have a battery self monitoring facility to indicate battery charging condition.
- The luminaire shall be fully operationable while maintaining battery charging.
- The fixture shall be suitable to accept unswitched phase to feed the charger and switched phase to the fixture, facilitating optional photo cell control.