Case Studies

Harris Building

The Harris Building at the University of Dundee is named after 19th Century benefactors William and Margaret Harris, and opened in 1909. It has recently undergone a major refurbishment, which included an upgrade of the lighting system.
Utilising a variety of surface and pendant luminaires, and where possible using the same wiring points proved a challenge on this particular project. Combining the product knowledge of the local Glamox Luxo engineer with the design skills of the University estates office lead to a project on budget and on time, whilst vastly improving the quality of light in the space.